If you were considering trying out a beauty therapy class, I really recommend you start with Facials. This is by far the cheapest course kit to buy, so if you don't enjoy the course at least you haven't made any costly mistakes.
All you need is:
- A bowl to place warm water when rinsing the face
- Sponges, to clean the face with
- A brush for putting on exfoliator & face masks
- Headband to protect the client's hair
- Spatula, for removing products from their containers
And that's it! Most of the kit I bought on amazon/ebay so it only worked out at something like £7/8. The expensive bit is the products (cleanser, toner, moisturiser, face mask etc.) but our college provides all that which is pretty handy.
I'm really enjoying receiving all my facials... getting my lip/chin area waxed, not so much.