|When I first bought it|
|The packaging after a few months|
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer, I couldn't help but be sceptical.
Past experiences with Collection 2000 had honestly not been great, as the products tended to be cheap but also pretty awful. Still, always swayed by a hype I crumbled, only to find it a total staple in my makeup bag a few months later.
- Full coverage, perfect for covering up redness and acne
- Perfect base for eyelids before applying makeup
- Lasts a long time
- Good choice of shades for light skinned girls such as myself
- Very cheap, at only £4.19
- Matt finish, perfect for oilier skin tones
- Packaging is sturdy
-Due to its density and tendency to gather, the product looks overpowering under the eyes without a very good moisturiser
- It tends to gather and look a bit cakey, so does need to be checked upon and blended out accordingly throughout the day
- It tends to look quite mask-like and covers up all dewiness
- Not a particularly natural finish
- Writing on packaging rubs off after a few uses, meaning it can be hard to differentiate between shades etc.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS FOR: Those who need extra coverage, particularly if they struggle with acne or pigmentation issues such as myself. Also great for those who like a "flawless" finish to their makeup. Ideal for nights out where a more "done up" look is appropriate.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS FOR: Those who have very dry skin, or crevices/wrinkles as it tends to gather and accentuate these areas. This is also not the correct concealer for someone seeking a subtle/dewy/natural finish.
OVERALL RATING: 8.5/10