* T-shirt - Peacocks, £5. It's a really nice flattering cut which doesn't cling to your love handles, hallujah!
* Leggings - Miss Selfridge, £12. These are supposed to be the petite version but are longer than my usual non-petite Primark Leggings, so a bit of a fail on that part but hey ho. More than I would normally pay but I'm testing to see whether they will be better quality and last longer.
* Bag - Dorothy Perkins, in a sale from £25 to £7. Love this bag although I've been warned by the shop assistant they stain really easily. I don't mind though since it's only £7 and I promise to be careful!
* Playsuit - Miss Selfridge from £35 to £18. This is the most flattering playsuit in the entire world ever. Totally hides food babies and makes my waist look really little (which it totally is not). LOVE IT.
* Skirt - H&M, £3.99. This is a really handy basic if you have a more jazzy top that you want to tone down. I find I get as much wear out of these as jeans.
These earrings were only a £1 and I love them so much! I found them in Dorothy Perkins but Ribbon and Asher is also in BHS if that is more handy. Apologies for naff quality, my camera I just bought is not the best in the world!
Gosh set - Superdrug, £15 (+3for2 offer).The Primer is amazing and worth £13 by itself so this set is a bargain!
Brogues- £17.99 Deichmann.