This is a simple minimalistic look which takes literally only 2 minutes - perfect for every lazy girl who'd rather spend time in bed but would rather not look like shit for the rest of the day because of it ;). I do this look every time I have to get ready on short notice (joys of having a boyfriend who's idea of getting ready is putting some pants on) or I just fancy a fresh faced look.
WHAT TO DO:
* Start by putting a hydrating concealer a shade lighter than your skin tone under your eyes to counteract those purple bags.
* Next, apply foundation only on the parts of the skin which need it to avoid looking mask like and to save time. For me that was my chin and nose which has a lot of big pores.
* If you have any particular nasty lurkers, cover them with a concealer in the exact shade as your normal skin tone (not the lighter one used for under the eyes - this will only draw attention).
* Use a huge kabuki brush to set your foundation with powder.
* Apply blusher on the apples of your cheeks to avoid looking like a corpse
* Stick to neutral colours so mistakes made are a lot less obvious. A cream colour in a matte is appropriate for any occasion - use up to the brow bone. Next, get a light brown and apply it on the outer half of the eye lid only.
* Don't bother with eyeliner when you're in a rush - it'll take too much time and mistakes you make will be obvious because of the dark shade.
*Apply mascara to open up those peepers.
* Put on any lipgloss of your choice.
P.S Check out those sexy PJ's ;') ahahaha